Mold Test Fee Policies
Any fees paid with your radon test are subject to the below policies. This includes Lab Analysis Fees, Expanded Profile Analysis Fees, and Lab Rush Fees.
Mold tests will not begin analysis until payment has been received in full for all required laboratory fee(s).
Lab Rush Service
- NOTE: Lab Rush Service is intended to be purchased by the time the test is shipped to our lab. It is not always possible to add rush after shipping. If possible, additional fees will apply.
- Lab Rush Service Guarantee: Once sample(s) and payment have been received, your test report will be completed within 2 business days of receipt.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide an email address to send the report to. We are not responsible for any delay if an invalid, illegible, or undeliverable email address is provided to us. If no email address is provided, your report will be held until you contact us and provide an email address. Our promise is that we will send your report to the requested email address within the promised timeline; we do not guarantee that you will receive it. Exception: If you do not receive your report due to a laboratory error, such as us sending the report to the wrong email address, we will refund your fee.
- Once complete, test reports can be downloaded online at results.aelabs.com. We recommend you download your report online if you do not receive it via email or fax promptly.
- If we fail to complete your report by the promised time, we will refund your fee.
Mold Analysis Fee and Expanded Profile Analysis Fee
- The Mold Analysis fee is required for every sample submitted to the laboratory. Your sample(s) will not be analyzed until payment has been received.
- Expanded Profile Analysis is an optional upgrade for some or all samples. You may purchase this for any or all samples desired.
- Analysis fees are required for some products. The fee is payable to our laboratory for the cost of analyzing the test kit.