Postage and Shipping Information
Radon tests are time-sensitive. Please ship immediately upon completion of the test.
- You can purchase a FedEx shipping label from us at this link. FedEx shipping labels purchased through us include a
- Most test kits do not include prepaid return shipping. Refer to the instructions and materials included with your test to determine if your test includes prepaid return shipping, or contact us and provide your Test Kit Serial and we can assist you.
- If your test does not include prepaid return shipping, or if you wish to upgrade to a faster shipping method, you can purchase a discounted FedEx shipping label from us at this link.
- FedEx shipping labels purchased through us include a Guarantee.
- All FedEx Labels are heavily discounted and sold at our negotiated rates with FedEx
- If you are upgrading to a faster shipping method, you will receive an additional discount to credit you for the cost of the prepaid shipping already included in your test (we don't want you to pay twice for shipping!)
- If you don't have a prepaid return shipping label and don't want to purchase a FedEx shipping label from us, you can ship using any shipping carrier you prefer. Please note we strongly recommend using a shipping method which includes tracking.
- FedEx or UPS: These are the most reliable services and always include a tracking number.
- USPS Express Mail is generally reliable and always includes a tracking number.
- USPS Priority Mail is somewhat reliable; however, USPS does not offer a delivery guarantee for Priority Mail. Priority Mail always includes a tracking number.
- USPS First Class Mail. First Class Mail is not guaranteed and does not always include a tracking number. Customers who ship via USPS First Class do so at their own risk.
- If using stamps, current postal rates require 9 first class stamps or $5.25 in postage to send your test kit via USPS First Class mail service.
You can purchase First Class Mail shipping labels which include tracking at this link.
Our Shipping Address:
2501 Mayes Road, Suite 100Carrollton, TX 75006
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if my test includes prepaid return shipping?
First Alert, Kidde, and LabTech brand test kits do not include prepaid return shipping. For all other kits, check for either an included prepaid return shipping label or prepaid USPS First Class Postage on your return mailer:
- If your test includes a 4″x6″ return shipping label sticker, your test includes prepaid return shipping. Follow the instructions provided with the shipping label. In general, you should seal each test individually in the provided return mailer. Next, place all test kits in one box or package and apply the label to the box or package. If you are shipping just one test, you can apply the label to the back of the mailer.
- Some older tests include prepaid USPS First Class Postage. If your return mailer says “NO POSTAGE NECESSARY IF MAILED INSIDE THE UNITED STATES” in the upper right corner, your test already includes prepaid USPS First Class Postage, and no stamps or shipping label is necessary. To use the prepaid postage, ship each test individually in the provided return mailer.
Please understand that we cannot guarantee USPS will deliver your test kit within the 10-day window. Customers who ship via USPS First Class do so at their own risk.
What are some additional tips for shipping my sampler back to the lab?
- Ship your test kits promptly. Delays may invalidate your test.
- Keep a copy of your shipment tracking information. You can use this to track the shipment delivery to the lab. Shipping time is the biggest factor in analysis time; our lab’s analysis time is typically 3-5 business days (faster if you purchase Lab Rush service).
- Keep a copy of your Test Kit Serial # in case you need to contact us.
- Ship all your tests in one box or package so they arrive at the same time. Make sure each test is sealed individually in its own mailer to prevent cross contamination.
- Plan to stop your test early in the week (not on a weekend). Most shipping companies don’t operate on weekends, so it’s best to ship the test early in the week when possible.
- Avoid testing near holidays when possible. Shipping companies don’t operate on some holidays which will increase shipping times.